Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong until the end, but both he and Delph are occasionally guilty of running towards the ball and ignoring the man on the run. It happened a few times this evening, and while they'll get away with it in domestic games, where the quality of movement is nowhere near as smooth, they'll be exposed more easily against the very best teams. Still, another impressive display overall.

Does anyone else think he looks a bit tired? Hasn't been at the sharpest in the last few games where the opposition attack us, thought he was poor against Shakhtar and last night he made a lot of mistakes. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing him getting a rest and Danillo coming in tbh.

Does anyone else think he looks a bit tired? Hasn't been at the sharpest in the last few games where the opposition attack us, thought he was poor against Shakhtar and last night he made a lot of mistakes. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing him getting a rest and Danillo coming in tbh.

I thought we would have seen a lot more of Danilo by now. I wonder how much the loss of Mendy is influencing this? Maybe Pep is reluctant to go into a game with what would effectively be two back up full backs.

I thought we would have seen a lot more of Danilo by now. I wonder how much the loss of Mendy is influencing this? Maybe Pep is reluctant to go into a game with what would effectively be two back up full backs.
Me too, thought Danillo looked very promising in pre-season, although he didn't look as good in the first few games of the proper season. Maybe we'll see some rotation this weekend.

Me too, thought Danillo looked very promising in pre-season, although he didn't look as good in the first few games of the proper season. Maybe we'll see some rotation this weekend.

I dont think Danilo has done anything wrong. The only negative would be that he has probably proven that he isnt a left full back. He is more than adequate at right back though and looked comfortable when he came on in CDM.

We should be ok with delph and Danilo at the weekend, we had much worse last season.

a little bit sloppy, reckless tackles (napoli & everton) but still one of the best RB in the league. pep can improve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.