What's happened to BLUE MOON before games ?

I hate the hey Jude. It's a Scouse song for God's sake. Should be one of our own.

always thought one of the bluemoon lyricist's could do something with 'mr blue sky' by ELO.

Missed a trick when Sun Jihai left. We need a song for Jesus. Last two times he scored we sang KDB song. I know he made but still, he'll have a complex.

I hate the hey Jude. It's a Scouse song for God's sake. Should be one of our own.
Not sure about that. When we closed the Kippax in 1994, the match programme had all the terrace favourites listed in a pull out. Hey Jude was in there as a song we sang in the 60s. Maybe the Baby Boomer Generation can back that up? I've got the programme somewhere in the loft wrapped up in one of the flags they were dishing out that day and can't be arsed rummaging around to find it.

Not sure about that. When we closed the Kippax in 1994, the match programme had all the terrace favourites listed in a pull out. Hey Jude was in there as a song we sang in the 60s. Maybe the Baby Boomer Generation can back that up? I've got the programme somewhere in the loft wrapped up in one of the flags they were dishing out that day and can't be arsed rummaging around to find it.
yep

na na na nanana nanana CITY

Last edited:
Thought "Seven Nation Army" with the pre recorded KDB lyrics prior to the Chinps League Boo-fest last night was awful.
We'll sing what we like, not what the club deems appropriate.

yep

na na na nanana nanana CITY

its a good song to sing/chant. but for me it doesnt work well as a walking on the pitch song. it should be the boys in blue or something else. i dont want a scouse song as our walk on music, boys in blue or blue moon represent us much more

its a good song to sing/chant. but for me it doesnt work well as a walking on the pitch song. it should be the boys in blue or something else. i dont want a scouse song as our walk on music, boys in blue or blue moon represent us much more
Why is it a scouse song?

It's a City chant and always has been.

Like walk on was once........

Remember singing it in the 70s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.