Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. She was in a car with the widow with the phone on hands free. They were on the way to meet the body being flown in.

Ah, could be that - I knew it was a speakerphone in a car (just didn't add the car bit).
I'm still baffled by the slur on Obama and his contact with bereaved families. Which journo stood up and challenged him into bluster?

I'm glad he denied it. It will force the issue. The widow will be questioned and apart from his base of rabid morons, everyone will know who is telling the truth.

I mean, a pathological liar actually lying?

What next?

Trump paying his taxes?
The widow shouldn't have to deal with any questions about this. She's got enough on her plate. Another reason the buffoon should have kept quiet.

The widow shouldn't have to deal with any questions about this. She's got enough on her plate. Another reason the buffoon should have kept quiet.

She was involved the minute the Gibon said it was a lie. Sad, but I am sure she will want to put the record straight. Not that any '****' who supports trump will mind.

He can literally say anything and he doesnt give a fuck. As you say thats disgracefull what he's done. No one can control him.
He has very little awareness that other people exist and have thoughts and feelings. He sees the world as his plaything and that he's some sort of god, people are lucky that he even acknowledges them and even a few words from him (no matter what they are) are a gift.

The thing is, the phone call will have been recorded. People can demand to hear it and that would put the pressure on him to release it, or by refusing to do so, all but confirm that he did say it. By declaring he didn't say it and can prove it, he's forced himself into a corner that he is going to have to lie and distract his way out of (again)

The thing is, the phone call will have been recorded. People can demand to hear it and that would put the pressure on him to release it, or by refusing to do so, all but confirm that he did say it. By declaring he didn't say it and can prove it, he's forced himself into a corner that he is going to have to lie and distract his way out of (again)

He'll just blame Democrats, CNN, NBC and Hillary before the week is out.

Claiming he can prove things and then letting them drop is a common practice of his.

Remember "birtherism"? Here he is from 6 years ago hinting at BIG news that he will reveal. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/21/trump-says-hell-reveal-interesting-things-on-obama/

But when asked what the BIG news was:

If only his base wasn't so stupid they'd be able to see that he's obviously lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.