Blue light annoyance.

You can maintain it safely, it is just very expensive as posted.

Fair do's.

So why haven't they've sorted them out then? Been like that for a good few years now. As those pylons are a key part of the stadium design theme, you'd have thought some effort would have been made to correct the problem.

I can't find it, but City tweetd a pic years ago of a fella inching up the cable supports to change the bulbs.

A little bit of online research has revealed the tallest tower is 70m high and you can hire a cherry picker that does that height in the UK. City need to sort this. The City person in charge of awarding the south stand extension contract missed a trick. They could have just insisted this was thrown in for free by the contractor. Poor

You can maintain it safely, it is just very expensive as posted.
Probably could have been designed better if it's expensive to maintain and I would question if it is safe by design. That said I agree with the earlier to get the little shit who broke in the other week to do it :-)

kenneth.jpg

:)

For God's sake, don't let the press or talksport get hold of this. Collymore will have a field day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.