mindmyp's_n_q's said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
flicker said:
x2mr9h.jpg

From area 51

What the fuck is that. An upside down plane on a pole
In fact thats an SR71

Undergoing radar signature testing.

If I was flying that low upside down in a plane that does 2000kmh I wouldnt be worried about radar ;)

I see that banned Keith Allen film abiout Diana, Unlawful Killing , is on a few file-sharing programs. I'm just getting it off Emule.

9/11 has to be up there with one of the biggest around..

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie</a>

flicker said:
x2mr9h.jpg

From area 51

Two points to make here...........

1) How the fuck did he land it upside down on the pole?

2) Even more incredibly, how does that Jeep not tip over with that thing above it, the balance must be amazing!!!

David Icke forum thread title of the week:

Steven Hawking has died twice and been replaced by a double

Funded in part by Milo Yiannopoulis.

I watched it and did a little research on the actual film maker herself, she's as genuine as they come. There's a lot of money to be made in the promotion of radical feminism, the film was even banned by some outlets in Australia.

I watched it and did a little research on the actual film maker herself, she's as genuine as they come. There's a lot of money to be made in the promotion of radical feminism, the film was even banned by some outlets in Australia.
That may be, but anything that has been financed in part by a guy who is on record as saying that child sexual abuse "really is not that big of a deal" and called child-sexual abuse victims "selfish brats" for going public and identifying their accusers years after they were abused, can do one. He also said sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys. Surely you can't endorse him or anything he has helped create, especially after your strong feelings (rightly) on the Asian pedo gangs? He is a disgusting piece of shit and that's not even getting into his politics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.