City pubs in Dublin

Craig

In Dublin this weekend and just wondered if any Irish blues could recommend somewhere that might show our match?Obviously the rags are playing so worried I might struggle to see it. Cheers

Not sure it's televised. Your best bet will be the woolshed parnell st but I'd call them or facebook them in advance.

If you go on liveonsat.com it gives you a list of chanles on which City are on .all depends what system different pubs have

In Dublin this weekend and just wondered if any Irish blues could recommend somewhere that might show our match?Obviously the rags are playing so worried I might struggle to see it. Cheers

Temple bar - Fitzsimons.

I watched the derby in there once too. Even though it was 95% Rags, I didn't get my head kicked in. I didn't hold back either when we scored each time.

Temple bar - Fitzsimons.

I watched the derby in there once too. Even though it was 95% Rags, I didn't get my head kicked in. I didn't hold back either when we scored each time.

Yeah but they won't be showing City if it isn't a sky game mate.

As I said, woodshed parnell st is probably the best bet.

With the Huddersfield game being the 3pm ko on Sky in Ireland, they will all have that on. As said, give The Woolshed a ring and see if they are showing it on one of the smaller screens.

Sinnotts near Stephens Green should have it on. It normally shows 3-4 games at any one time and has the the satellite TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.