Virgin trains

I booked 4 singles yesterday for tomorrow Euston-Stoke then Stoke Manchester and same back cost £60 return, direct train was £140 on Virgin website, trainline and national rail journey planner said no trains to get me into Manchester in time for kick off

I booked 4 singles yesterday for tomorrow Euston-Stoke then Stoke Manchester and same back cost £60 return, direct train was £140 on Virgin website, trainline and national rail journey planner said no trains to get me into Manchester in time for kick off
The transport system in this country really are messed up . The days of waking up on a Saturday morning and just going to the station for a cheap day return !

You must have had an odd filter on.
No way would it think that you couldn't get to Manchester by kickoff, and £140 is a first class ticket price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.