The high street is becoming blue. The times are changing.

Walked into Clinton's Cards the other day and noticed they had Rag and Liverpool calendars but no City ones - wankers!

Was at home in Coleraine Northern Ireland last week

local little independant sports store always has football shirts on display in window and for first time I can remember City shirt was in middle and pride of place

also at both Gatwick and Belfast International they were selling City stuff from shirts/scarfs/hats/even piggy banks and the like

Lots of City fans in Belfast but always have been.

Living in the saff east corner of Kent I am sorry to say I haven't seen one City shirt for sale yet .....not much City stuff around here.........plenty if scum ....

Reminds me of a holiday me and the missus had in Canterbury late 1999.
City had beaten Gillingham at Wembley in April/May 1999.............in September , on hols ,went into a Charity Shop , and I was shocked and pleased to see a City Wembley 1999 scarf hanging up - so I brought it home. Did wonder if it had been nicked off a City fan at Wembley.?.

Seeing that does please me as when I was a lad it was red garbage everywhere and one City calendar and a season review, I used to spend ages turning all the garbage around or putting City stuff in front of it, don't think I'd even need to bother now!
Haha, good to know I'm not the other one that used to hide all their side behind City's. I still do it a little if I'm really honest!

Just as many City shirts in kid sizes in Dublin shops now as there is rags and Liverpool. Still not as many adult sizes but only a matter of time.

Was at home in Coleraine Northern Ireland last week

local little independant sports store always has football shirts on display in window and for first time I can remember City shirt was in middle and pride of place

also at both Gatwick and Belfast International they were selling City stuff from shirts/scarfs/hats/even piggy banks and the like

Huey & Henderson on Bridge Street? (apols for ultra slow response).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.