KDB article in the guardian

KDB has been good from day one, shows how little all these pundits and media ( not this guy included ) know about football. The penny has finally dropped and they all realise if they don't jump on the band wagon praising KDB they are going to look bigger w*****s than they actually are. You can tell KDB is tee-ing up for player of the year as keep giving it to a spurs player is a bit repetitive.

Dear press and media, we have known for years how good quite a few of our players are even though they haven't made the press.. So keep your write ups to yourself.

DMl0DHfXUAA6Y1t.jpg

PMSL ,Killer mentality at work

Last edited:
I dont see her point at all - my comment on de bruyne is he has the skill set to have a long career - into the 35 bracket type thing due his ability of distribution in the final third ev- not that he is old!
Sorry I didn't realise it was a reply to you, just thought she was celebrating his youth
My bad
Karen if you were just pointing his youth then apologies in advance :)

Too much Kevin hype imo, prefer him to be silently brilliant so media attention doesn't affect him.

Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but don't want anything bad to happen as a result, everybody is compared to Messi and Ronaldo from the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.