Man City vs The Bin Challenge | Latest Training Video

MCFC1993

Really enjoyed this training video, some really funny moments in it, especially when they drop the ball near the end.

Brilliant to see how much the squad looks like they're enjoying themselves, can only mean good things on the pitch going forward.

Is this the highest our squad morale has ever been?

Last edited:
Spirits definitely seem high in the camp at the moment. Probably not surprising given our start to the season, but you have to credit Guardiola for the togetherness he's forged in the squad.

Looks like they had a bit of an easy session today, well deserved after Tuesday's exertions!

Really enjoyed this training video and glad they've gave us an insight, some really funny moments in it, especially when they drop the ball near the end.

Brilliant to see how much the squad looks like they're enjoying themselves, can only mean good things on the pitch going forward.

Is this the highest our squad morale has ever been?

Aye. The players have mentioned how fun the training is.

Some of the training sessions I have seen recently have been so intense but this appears more of a team building session which is a good mix. Hopefully the players are well rested and in good shape for the big game tomorrow.

Meanwhile at the Swamp....

oGhroi.gif

Spirits definitely seem high in the camp at the moment. Probably not surprising given our start to the season, but you have to credit Guardiola for the togetherness he's forged in the squad.

Looks like they had a bit of an easy session today, well deserved after Tuesday's exertions!

No one is bigger than anybody else. No favourites. No division. That is clear to see.

He's a great manager. I've got him from the second he arrived. Quite a few blues I know still haven't took to Pep. Each to their own, but I think he's going to be our greatest ever manager.

No one is bigger than anybody else. No favourites. No division. That is clear to see.

Yeah, I think the fact that he hasn't really pandered to some of the bigger egos/personalities in the squad he inherited (Hart, Nasri, Toure, even Kompany and Aguero) has played a big part in this. There are probably fewer natural leaders as a result, but collectively we look stronger. Very similar to what he did at Barcelona with Deco, Eto'o and Ronaldinho tbh. Quieter guys (Xavi, Iniesta, Messi in that case, and the likes of Silva, De Bruyne etc) take up the mantle and lead in a different way.

Mancini wouldn't have stood for any of that laughing bollocks. And he'd have won every game of head tennis. On. His. Own.

Really enjoyed this video...just had to smile watching the reactions of the players. The team spirit looks very high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.