Parking near/at the Etihad

Cheers Martin. I’ll bear that in mind for future but wanted something as near to South stand as possible for tomorrow.
Try Just Park. Usually spaces in the estate opposite the Etihad. Have used it loads. Still looking for the mythical 'fast getaway' from the ground after the game (unless you leave 5 mins early, and thats not allowed on here).

Dose anybody know if the tram heading out of Manchester stops at holt town directly after the game ?
Iv seen people already on the tram coming from town so just wondering as the metro web site states that holt town and velodrome will be affected for a hour after the game, would this just be holt town going in the direction of town and velodrome going in the direction of ashton or is it both Ways there closed ..
Considering walking to holt town to catch the ashton bound tram to avoided the crush and scramble at the stadium stop with me little one, would be nice to leave the ca at home and watch a ful 90 minutes

Dose anybody know if the tram heading out of Manchester stops at holt town directly after the game ?
Iv seen people already on the tram coming from town so just wondering as the metro web site states that holt town and velodrome will be affected for a hour after the game, would this just be holt town going in the direction of town and velodrome going in the direction of ashton or is it both Ways there closed ..
Considering walking to holt town to catch the ashton bound tram to avoided the crush and scramble at the stadium stop with me little one, would be nice to leave the ca at home and watch a ful 90 minutes

holt town is closed after the game for a period of time

Walk the other way toward's Ashton, and get the tram at Clayton Hall. weather may be shit Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.