United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it stands united have played 7 teams from the bottom 8 as well as 8th and 10th. Hardly the toughest start.

DMrISzWX0AAAdvv.jpg:large
Just text a rag I know complaining about some wheels that have fallen off a bus up the road, not heard back yet.

Hilarious mr. Castles!
A desperate plea for more “fergietime” to try and beat Huddersfield.
How are the mighty fallen.

I saving that for when the misses is watching her shit on tv. Should keep me occupied till MOTD Later.
Strangely that's what I was keeping it for, Saturday night telly really is female telly apart from MOTD,but fuck me they barge their way into that as well now :)

I guess Huddersfield hit at least two shots today that weren’t right at the keeper.. :-)
One of them was. Directly at the greatest keeper ever in the history of Association Football, he then tamely parried it out directly to an opposition player who scored.

This will be reported as de Gea making a great save from point blank range, which unluckily fell to an opposition player who scuffed it into the corner of the net.

Why are the terminally deluded all insinuating that a returning Poobag is going to make all the difference. He's hardly cracked any pots since his well publicised return at a price increase of 11300%.

Additiinally Lumpakaku has now failed to score against two higher placed teams and what can you say about the Sweedish Alan Kernaghan. He was only seven million less than John Stones, but I doubt he'll get the same public crucifixion by the media.

Mourinho has spent a fucking fortune, with the best part of two hundred million on the L.A. party boys , fifty million on Matic, thirty million a piece on Bailly and Mickyterryian and they're no better than they were under the chosen one or the tactical turtle. Yet if you look at the shit written on Ragcafe you'd think they'd been scrabbling around for players on free transfers.

Every team that loathsome twat has ever managed were built by his predecessor and he just stepped in for some bus parking tweaking. He has never built his own team and is limited in his actual working knowledge of the game. His brand of football is utter garbage yet the media fawn over him like he's some kind of pioneer of the game.

I'm glad he's getting found out and if he thinks he's in with a shout for the PSG job he's more deluded than the 650 million vermin sheep.
That's a damm fine post mucker,damm fine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.