The Worlds biggest Bands

It's fun, but I maintain you have to imagine what the majority of people would buy tickets for today (that was the question wasn't it?) So The Who, or Led Zep, Beatles, Stones, whoever, would get a certain amount from a certain age group, but they might not make the top 6. That's all.

It's fun, but I maintain you have to imagine what the majority of people would buy tickets for today (that was the question wasn't it?) So The Who, or Led Zep, Beatles, Stones, whoever, would get a certain amount from a certain age group, but they might not make the top 6. That's all.

No. Led Zep would break box office records if they went on tour tomorrow, even with Jason on drums.

Queen- assuming Freddie wasn't dead
Oasis - already shown how many people they can attract at gigs
The Smiths - demand would be huge for this.
The Beatles - young people would want to see what the fuss was about and oldies would love it.
Abba- again demand would be huge if they got back together.
Elvis

I'm sure people won't agree....especially with no 3!

No. Led Zep would break box office records if they went on tour tomorrow, even with Jason on drums.

On the same day all the other great in vogue 'talent' had concerts? They'd have a big crowd I'm sure.. within the top 6? who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.