United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in a minority mate....

just think 9 games in is a bit early to be gloating. Them deciding they'd won the league in 2012, and the Dippers in 2014 doing the same just showed how stupid you can look when we come along and take it away from them. I enjoyed our role in both immensely and don't want to be on the other side, that's a role they've richly filled as the ****s of football for decades and I think we're better than them in that regard.

just think 9 games in is a bit early to be gloating. Them deciding they'd won the league in 2012, and the Dippers in 2014 doing the same just showed how stupid you can look when we come along and take it away from them. I enjoyed our role in both immensely and don't want to be on the other side, that's a role they've richly filled as the ****s of football for decades and I think we're better than them in that regard.

its a little different having a thread on the united game than having the t-shirts printed,,, have no fear my freind they are not what they were so enjoy the moments along with us bluemooners

Rag Caf are expressing considerable disdain for Peg the football slayer. One of them said United's "decision" not to appoint Pep was a mistake. How quickly it has slipped their minds that Pep's "decision" was that he wanted to join City and had no intention of going anywhere else.

They're such a bunch of complete twats.

its a little different having a thread on the united game than having the t-shirts printed,,, have no fear my freind they are not what they were so enjoy the moments along with us bluemooners

well, read my posts in any City based thread and you'll see my enjoyment. Looking forward to Tuesday in the hope of a Gundy start and a bit of youth on show hopefully, need to look after that side of things and a good chance to rest a few players that are looking a little jaded.

i did, funny how no-one quotes my gushing praise of Stones or KDB today, or how I'm pleased we won a difficult game. Nope, just the fact I'd rather wait till we've won the league before smugly ribbing rags for it!

I have only just had a quick read of the last couple of pages. I am not being arsy when i say what i say. It cuts to the core of what makes us human, or part of us anyway. The extent of what you suggest is a total repression. Not very good for the soul. Schadenfreude like all things is fine in moderation.

Rag Caf are expressing considerable disdain for Peg the football slayer. One of them said United's "decision" not to appoint Pep was a mistake. How quickly it has slipped their minds that Pep's "decision" was that he wanted to join City and had no intention of going anywhere else.

They're such a bunch of complete twats.
Many of them still think it's August 2008.

because we're counting chickens before they've hatched, which is foolish.
No we aren't. I am gloating because the twats were defeated by relegation fodder irrespective of what City eventually do going forward. If people can't gloat about that, it would be a dull old world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.