United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag Caf are expressing considerable disdain for Peg the football slayer. One of them said United's "decision" not to appoint Pep was a mistake. How quickly it has slipped their minds that Pep's "decision" was that he wanted to join City and had no intention of going anywhere else.

They're such a bunch of complete twats.

yes i read that one Pam ,how bizzare that they thought pep came to us as his 2nd choice, i think there all in a state of denial, i can only see them getting 1 point from the next 6 so we could hopefully extend our lead to 10 on them. there may be mass suicides like wall Street when they all jumped from the skyscrapers if we pull that off

yes i read that one Pam ,how bizzare that they thought pep came to us as his 2nd choice, i think there all in a state of denial, i can only see them getting 1 point from the next 6 so we could hopefully extend our lead to 10 on them. there may be mass suicides like wall Street when they all jumped from the skyscrapers if we pull that off
That would be grand.

I have only just had a quick read of the last couple of pages. I am not being arsy when i say what i say. It cuts to the core of what makes us human, or part of us anyway. The extent of what you suggest is a total repression. Not very good for the soul. Schadenfreude like all things is fine in moderation.

well I'll do it excessively in May when we've swept all before us and over the year it will balance out "moderation" :)

Rag Caf are expressing considerable disdain for Peg the football slayer. One of them said United's "decision" not to appoint Pep was a mistake. How quickly it has slipped their minds that Pep's "decision" was that he wanted to join City and had no intention of going anywhere else.

They're such a bunch of complete twats.
Too right, Pam
They are Flat-earth level delusional

..just wait for Pravda to kick in..

A. They were so strapped by injuries
B news that. (Insert name of world class player is suddenly giving “Come and get me” signs to the Swampigarchy

That Linderhoof looks like a great prospect doesn't he?

£30.8m, plus £10m in add-ons.

Bargain.

one of the posters on sad cafe reckons somethings gone on with this transfer to the tune of jose getting a back hander from the transfer agent to the tune of a few million, the guy simply is not good enough to play premiership football, all will be revealed in good time

I think Jose is going to lose his players again a la Chelsea last time. His comments after lpool must have pissed mata off. Today he’s had a pop at what seemed fair comments from Herrera.

Utd fans must be embarrassed that without bogbrush they are really struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.