Man of the Match - Burnley (h)

Man of the Match - Burnley (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ric

Administrator
Aguero got the award at the ground, and probably deserves it just for equalling the record, but I thought Stones was outstanding yesterday. Otamendi and Delph very good too.

A team award IMO, Burnley are a proven decent defensive unit. We broke them down as a team. Great possession and movement from everyone.
If I had to nominate one, Bernardo.
His energy and running off the ball made spaces for Us to exploit. We still need to put away the chances. It could easily have been 5 or 6 if we are clinical.
Brilliant.

A team award IMO, Burnley are a proven decent defensive unit. We broke them down as a team. Great possession and movement from everyone.
If I had to nominate one, Bernardo.
His energy and running off the ball made spaces for Us to exploit. We still need to put away the chances. It could easily have been 5 or 6 if we are clinical.
Brilliant.
I voted for Bernardo too although I didn't think anyone really stood out. We were good but not brilliant probably because of the numbers of games played and because of the game that Burnley played. They were very well organised and difficult to break down.

Went for the Otter, as not only did he defend well but his goal was crucial

Could easily have given it Stones, or even the reassuring presence that is the Edmeister!

Delph for me. Remember he's not a natural left back or blessed with speed but have we missed Mendy?
Another competent performance from a player who wants to play for the shirt!

So many candidates yesterday.
The new Irish lad, Bernard O'Silva kept trying even when things didn't go right.
The Otter man and Delphinio did well.
KDB just the one world class ball for Sane, we are getting spoiled.
But Stones didn't put a foot wrong and is looking better every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.