Is it time we went to a cashless stadium?

If we're getting on the topic of rip off City again. You can no longer get a pint of bitter in the Lower East Stand
but if your stupid enough to pay it you can get a can of John Smiths for £4.

£3 for 4 cans in my local ASDA.

If we're getting on the topic of rip off City again. You can no longer get a pint of bitter in the Lower East Stand
but if your stupid enough to pay it you can get a can of John Smiths for £4.

£3 for 4 cans in my local ASDA.
I fell for that one yesterday
I tried to pay by card and the reader wasn't working. This is not the first time this has happened, so going cashless anytime soon is a terrible idea

I worked in cash handling jobs in retail and wallets were banned whilst on the job. They could then search you if tills were down etc. This thieving shit needs to be dismissed and reported to the police. Any DBS check ensures he never works like this again.

The size of the queues for beer never ceases to amaze me. The pints are horrible. I'll have a bottle if I'm especially thirsty but I'd rather not pay the prices. Even more so now I've read this.

I'm potless so it makes no difference to me, as for that Bayern card thing i'v still got mine in a draw somewhere, the fuckers owe me about 2 euro!

It was a cashless stadium for me yesterday, the ATM next to the store was out of order! Bloody typical, the first time I wanted to use it for a couple of years and it's fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.