Moonchester

davymcfc

Just showing my little girl a few city things and she thinks moonchester is hilarious but what the fuck has happened to him? He's like a fat furry "cute" thing now. He changed when he settled down with moonbeam but this really is taking the piss.

Diversity policy, cannot just have a thin moonchester, gives the wrong idea to kids about body image ;-)

Just showing my little girl a few city things and she thinks moonchester is hilarious but what the fuck has happened to him? He's like a fat furry "cute" thing now. He changed when he settled down with moonbeam but this really is taking the piss.

It was the start of last season they changed him into that furry mess. Moonie was always quiete cool being the different type of mascot than usual, but it just looks awful like he does now. Thought there'd be more of a backlash last season, but i guess people just accepted it. Kids eh.

It was the start of last season they changed him into that furry mess. Moonie was always quiete cool being the different type of mascot than usual, but it just looks awful like he does now. Thought there'd be more of a backlash last season, but i guess people just accepted it. Kids eh.
Moonchester always was cool. Now he’s just saaaaad

One of my best City days..... before the pre season Liverpool game at Yankee Stadium 2014
10540813_879032005457724_8470674196138941585_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.