Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

He's a bitter **** who will forever be an almost manager. Manuel Pellegrini won this league and he never will, I can see why he might be bitter. ****.

I bet He would like all his players to be so honest, credit Walker for not messing about I'm off so deal with it.

He's a bitter **** who will forever be an almost manager. Manuel Pellegrini won this league and he never will, I can see why he might be bitter. ****.

He's a fucking hypocrite, he buggered off to Spurs as he saw it as a step up from Southampton. Kyle Walker does the same and he not stopped whinging about it. I think Spurs and Poch have a bit of an inferior complex issue.

Sounds to me like Walker behaved professionally. Should be applauded. Pocahontas can fuck off - he'd be well suited at the Rags that fucker.

He's a fucking hypocrite, he buggered off to Spurs as he saw it as a step up from Southampton. Kyle Walker does the same and he not stopped whinging about it. I think Spurs and Poch have a bit of an inferior complex issue.
It's the same with a lot of clubs. People just look at the table and assume that if teams are finishing around the same area, then they offer the same prospects to players. It was exactly the same with Villa. When we bought Barry, Villa fans were pissed off because they had the feeling that they were still around our level. When we bought Delph, they might have been pissed off for other reasons, but there was far more acceptance that obviously he'd want to come to a team like us and challenge for trophies. But Spurs fans still think they're just as much of a prospect as us, just like Arsenal fans did when we bought loads of their players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.