Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Seems reasonable actually if he worries the player might claim something else
Then it’s not a private conversation.

It’s also totally useless having his own assistant there unless Walker had his own witness as well.

Then it’s not a private conversation.

It’s also totally useless having his own assistant there unless Walker had his own witness as well.

I thought the same, how can it be a private conversation if there is a witness present.
Walker seems to have played it by the book and is being called for it.

In his book Brave New World Pochettino accused Kyle Walker for having an alarming lack of respect, for basically going to see him professionally, telling him he wanted out the club. Pochettino does state Walker saw him first and made it clear he wanted to notify the manager before he told his agent.

Reading the quote from his book, it sounds like to me Pochettino is trying to blame Walker for Pochettino's failings for not winning the league and FA Cup.

Full article:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ker-13796154#ICID=Android_MENNewsApp_AppShare
So what does Poch think happens when Spurs want a player? Presumably the player goes to the manager and then the deal is agreed. All pretty hypocritical really.

The big issue is that they can’t keep their best players, like City or Utd can. For those reasons it will always be difficult for Spurs to win the league. He’ll be off too I’d suggest.

So what does Poch think happens when Spurs want a player? Presumably the player goes to the manager and then the deal is agreed. All pretty hypocritical really.

The big issue is that they can’t keep their best players, like City or Utd can. For those reasons it will always be difficult for Spurs to win the league. He’ll be off too I’d suggest.
I wonder what he would say if Kane went behind his back to sort out a move to RM of PSG?

Pooch to the Rag's; nailed on!

Poch is a bit of a whinge bag there doing well to keep the players they have seen as tight arse levy is paying them peanuts conpared to other clubs.

Please do.

Did you read what he said about Dier? Can’t have gone down well in the dressing room. I dislike Poch equally as much as that **** Mourinho.
I haven't pal but he doesn't appear to be doing himself any favours of late,he's coming across as a proper dick.

Certainly a candidate for the Rag job.

In his book Brave New World Pochettino accused Kyle Walker for having an alarming lack of respect, for basically going to see him professionally, telling him he wanted out the club. Pochettino does state Walker saw him first and made it clear he wanted to notify the manager before he told his agent.

Reading the quote from his book, it sounds like to me Pochettino is trying to blame Walker for Pochettino's failings for not winning the league and FA Cup.

Full article:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ker-13796154#ICID=Android_MENNewsApp_AppShare
Nasty little gerbil.

The Argie dwarf has an inferiority complex regarding Pep , absolutely no doubt about it , he was in Pep's shadow at Espanyol and now he cannot compete with Pep at Spuds ,and he had better get used to losing his best players , because levy will sell anything and everything at a price. Not sure what Walker did wrong he gave the dwarf plenty of notice that he intends to leave small time Spuds for another club that wins trophies , has a manager in Guardiola who has track record of winning trophies , and will probably double his wages. Or he could have stayed at Spuds who's holy grail is finishing above the Goons , and winning an FA Cup when the year ends in the number one , managed by a bitter f*cker who has never and will never win anything at all .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.