Full Kit W*****s

I didn't see him,but I did see Cain Dingle, (Jeff Hordley) off Emmerdale in our concourse,I was star struck for................20 secs,good lad though being a Blue

I didn't see him,but I did see Cain Dingle, (Jeff Hordley) off Emmerdale in our concourse,I was star struck for................20 secs,good lad though being a Blue

He's always been a blue. I played in the same football team when we were about 13 years old. His real name is Jeff Percy

Yea,knew he was a blue,why did he change his name mate ? Was he any good ?

I assume Hordley is his stage name. He was an average player tbh. One thing I remember though is that he was incredibly quiet and shy... which you wouldn't expect from an actor!!

I assume Hordley is his stage name. He was an average player tbh. One thing I remember though is that he was incredibly quiet and shy... which you wouldn't expect from an actor!!

No,that's true,Emmerdale always on at this house,quite like him to be fair,only small though,thought he was taller,amazing what cameras do !

2wn8vf4_th.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.