Moonchester

One of my best City days..... before the pre season Liverpool game at Yankee Stadium 2014
10540813_879032005457724_8470674196138941585_n.jpg
You finally made it. You must have contacts at the club. Have a word..

You finally made it. You must have contacts at the club. Have a word..
A few hours before the game, I went to the Mad Hatter pub and first person I saw was Moonbeam (not wearing the costume!) she said Moonchester couldn't make it.... did I fancy the job.... four pints later off we went to the stadium to get ready..... great day. The only disappointment was because it's a baseball field, most of the stands are higher than the pitch level so we could only walk around the concourses rather than be on the pitch and couldn't welcome the players on to the pitch either :(
Never had so many fit women come up and put their arm around me in my life!

A few hours before the game, I went to the Mad Hatter pub and first person I saw was Moonbeam (not wearing the costume!) she said Moonchester couldn't make it.... did I fancy the job.... four pints later off we went to the stadium to get ready..... great day. The only disappointment was because it's a baseball field, most of the stands are higher than the pitch level so we could only walk around the concourses rather than be on the pitch and couldn't welcome the players on to the pitch either :(
Proves my point though. The old moonchester was so cool he could pull birds. Imagine the new moonchester, he’d be fucking useless.

Sounds like a quality day by the way.

I saw that picture and one word came to mind: Yewtree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.