Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think he looks a bit tired? Hasn't been at the sharpest in the last few games where the opposition attack us, thought he was poor against Shakhtar and last night he made a lot of mistakes. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing him getting a rest and Danillo coming in tbh.

Not sure it's fair to say he was poor against Shakhtar as he regularly out-numbered when defending.

He has arguably been our weakest player in one or two games but has not performed below 7/10, imo.

The nanagers who regularly talk about tired players, create a culture of underperformance IMO.

There's an opportunity to give some players game time this week, so let's talk about that as a club, using it as a positive opportunity rather than a negative situation that must be dealt with.

Not sure it's fair to say he was poor against Shakhtar as he regularly out-numbered when defending.

He has arguably been our weakest player in one or two games but has not performed below 7/10, imo.
Maybe but even in his one vs one battles with Bernard, he got tore a new one. I actually think he's been fairly average all season or at least his start has been over exaggerated. His athleticism is great, but he's had a few mediocre performances and he has a few brain farts. I think Danilo should be given a few games to stake a claim.

He's a fucking unit. Proper tough player. The amount of times other lads run into him and just fall over is ridiculous. His attacking tactic is hoping the opposing defender clatters in or gets tight. Bang. Gone. Great addition.

Maybe but even in his one vs one battles with Bernard, he got tore a new one. I actually think he's been fairly average all season or at least his start has been over exaggerated. His athleticism is great, but he's had a few mediocre performances and he has a few brain farts. I think Danilo should be given a few games to stake a claim.

I don't think you could possibly be more wrong, and this is coming from someone who's been to almost every game this season.

He's had an extremely accomplished start and I don't think we've even conceded a goal which came from a play down his side. In fact, the opposition usually try to play down our left because they know we're much stronger with Walker on the right.

He's the best full back in the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.