Parking for West Brom away

cibaman said:
Thanks for the info. If I get a tram back to Snow Hill is it likely that I'll get back to B'ham New Street in time for a 6.03 train?

You should be there in time no problem. The trams run regularly so you should be ok. Best to get down there quickly just in-case. The first tram I will suspect will be very busy and you might be crammed for room.

Liam_Baggies said:
cibaman said:
Thanks for the info. If I get a tram back to Snow Hill is it likely that I'll get back to B'ham New Street in time for a 6.03 train?

You should be there in time no problem. The trams run regularly so you should be ok. Best to get down there quickly just in-case. The first tram I will suspect will be very busy and you might be crammed for room.

Thanks

5 years on and looking for parking advice for next Saturdays trip. Plus a cheeky beer or two. Thanks

After watching them last night, you could park in the bus spaces, the buses will be on the pitch.

5 years on and looking for parking advice for next Saturdays trip. Plus a cheeky beer or two. Thanks

There is a big social club that does Indian food about 15 mins walk from ground. You can park over that way and it was full of city fans when I last went. Not sure of name of it but just off M5 junction. Sure someone will oblige with the name.

I’d heard that away fans aren’t allowed anymore after Scousers created some hassle a couple of seasons ago ? Cheers
City were allowed in no probs last season.
Edit; sounds like the scouser trouble was towards end of last season ,so things may hv changed

Last edited:
Tram now runs from / to Grand Central next to New street station. But main line trains run to the Hawthorns from Moor st station, 5 mins walk from new street, every 10 mins. £2.60 return v. £5 daysaver by tram.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.