Asked to buy tickets for Napoli fans in City end.

Loads of times city fans get tickets in the home end in europe. Why does everybody get so uptight about them in our end. As long as they're not being knobs then whats the issue.
I'm sure when City fans are in the home ends in Europe it's probably just a few, what's being discussed here is more than just a few away fans in our ends.
It's a matter of time imo

Saw a few knocking about keeping a low profile to be honest. We were surrounded by gladbach fans a couple of years ago and they were all good lads. I don't have a problem with it unless it was Everton, Liverpool or the rags.

i saw loads outside the ground and was thinking it would kick off inside but i dint see any inside and they didnt even sell out their own seats!

I'm sure when City fans are in the home ends in Europe it's probably just a few, what's being discussed here is more than just a few away fans in our ends.
It's a matter of time imo

not at Shalke and Hamburg, City fans were all over the place and no trouble

i saw loads outside the ground and was thinking it would kick off inside but i dint see any inside and they didnt even sell out their own seats!

There was 2 having a argument with police near us trying to get in. The police just aid they weren't allowed in and had to push them away after to Napoli fans got quite aggressive.
Whether the bought fake tickets online I'm not sure.

Ive sat in Home ends at CL away and never had an issue. loads of City usually in the home ends.

agreed, so why do our fans at home make a point of letting the stewards know, A few times ive seen it when they are just sat there doing nothing.

agreed, so why do our fans at home make a point of letting the stewards know, A few times ive seen it when they are just sat there doing nothing.

Not on really is it. They pay the money that a season ticket holder is not prepared to pay. live and let live, I would like away fans to go home saying what a great time they had in Manchester and how our fans are very hospitable and had a drink with them.

Not on really is it. They pay the money that a season ticket holder is not prepared to pay. live and let live, I would like away fans to go home saying what a great time they had in Manchester and how our fans are very hospitable and had a drink with them.

same pal, as i have in many places with other fans. Mainly Germany who are very hospitable

same pal, as i have in many places with other fans. Mainly Germany who are very hospitable
I went in the home ends at Middjyland, Copenhagen, Plzen, and Hamburg. The local fans were brilliant. Ended up going for post match beers in Plzen and Hamburg with them. That's the way it should be. Sometimes get away fans in my section here. They are mostly fine and show respect, even the scousers. The only exception were Celtic who wanted to fight everyone. I have a lot of loyalty points but sometimes have to do the home ends for Premier League away matches. I have never had a problem, even at Leeds. It's fine as long as you don't take the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.