Huge fortnight ahead

Not bothered what others do. If City keep up anything like this kind of form it doesn't matter anyway.

Still feel if Liverpool sort their defence out they are the closest team to us. Spurs' win came on the back of the worst defensive display I've seen since our own pathetic effort st Southampton some years back.

One game at a time but I'd back us to beat any of them. In short it's ours to lose and I'm sure we won't let that happen.

Spurs are our closest rivals I think, Kane's influence on Spurs reminds me of the Suarez and Liverpool in 13/14. Hopefully the trophy ends up at the same place as that season

I would be disappointed if we dropped points at West Brom.

Arsenal are always more often than not tough opponents for us, and you just know Sanchez is likely to bag a last minute winner.

We are in great form at the moment and the pleasing thing for me are the results against the teams who picked points off us in the corresponding fixtures last season. So technically we are in a better position than last season. Because we are a footballing side I have a slight concern once the winter weather kicks in. However Burnley on Saturday allayed some of that. I'm in the one game at a time camp so for me the most important game is the one tomorrow night as a positive result will help set us up for the weekend and we progress further in the cup. Success brings success.

Worry About West Brom with there hatchet men going around like possessed men and kicking anything that moves.
That McLean is the one to watch for this. He did for Wales when they played Ireland a couple of weeks ago by hacking everyone and then taking Joe Allen out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.