Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

I like our Garth he's a comedy genius, you can see how nice a man he is not like the vulture parasites they usually trot out for so called punditry. He's my new John Motson.

Apparently if you put a straw in his mouth and blow really hard, he will explode.

Crooks take on Sergio. Totally agree with last bit.

Forward - Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)

Sergio Aguero (177) became Manchester City's joint-highest goalscorer of all time alongside Eric Brook
When Bernardo Silva went down under the challenge of Nick Pope during the first half of Saturday's game between Manchester City and Burnley, there was plenty of debate about was it a penalty or not.

I was in the Final Score studio and saw the reply half a dozen times and still wasn't absolutely sure whether referee Roger East got his decision right. Well, having seen it a number of times since, it was a penalty and East deserves a medal for getting a decision right that many would get wrong.

How appropriate then that Sergio Ageuro should be given the stage to underline East's excellent decision by scoring the penalty that equalled Eric Brook's all-time goalscoring record for City.
The most remarkable feature of this outstanding achievement by the Argentine is that Leicester's Jamie Vardy has won the converted Footballer of the Year award and his team-mate Rihad Mahrez the PFA Players' Player award, while Aguero has won neither. How can that be? He is one of the few world-class strikers in the Premier League and has an unparalleled goalscoring record, yet finds himself unrecognised by football's elite.

It would be quite shameful if we allowed this man to leave these shores without paying him the honour his services deserve. He has been the best striker in the league for years.

Crooks take on Sergio. Totally agree with last bit.

Forward - Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)

Sergio Aguero (177) became Manchester City's joint-highest goalscorer of all time alongside Eric Brook
When Bernardo Silva went down under the challenge of Nick Pope during the first half of Saturday's game between Manchester City and Burnley, there was plenty of debate about was it a penalty or not.

I was in the Final Score studio and saw the reply half a dozen times and still wasn't absolutely sure whether referee Roger East got his decision right. Well, having seen it a number of times since, it was a penalty and East deserves a medal for getting a decision right that many would get wrong.

How appropriate then that Sergio Ageuro should be given the stage to underline East's excellent decision by scoring the penalty that equalled Eric Brook's all-time goalscoring record for City.
The most remarkable feature of this outstanding achievement by the Argentine is that Leicester's Jamie Vardy has won the converted Footballer of the Year award and his team-mate Rihad Mahrez the PFA Players' Player award, while Aguero has won neither. How can that be? He is one of the few world-class strikers in the Premier League and has an unparalleled goalscoring record, yet finds himself unrecognised by football's elite.

It would be quite shameful if we allowed this man to leave these shores without paying him the honour his services deserve. He has been the best striker in the league for years.

Ah well my estimation of the guy has gone up a notch, fair play to him, he is correct and there is no excuse that fellow footballers haven't recognised his talent, the jealous petty ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.