The Laughing Spanish Man

• Thread starter manchester blue
  • Start date
M M

manchester blue

Anyone remember this? The Spanish guy being interviewed and if was dubbed as a City interview. I was just watching a guy who was laughing inappropriately at a a guest with a really a high voice and it reminded me of this but I can’t find it on YouTube. Can’t even recall what it was dubbed as but I know it was funny.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Anyone remember this? The Spanish guy being interviewed and if was dubbed as a City interview. I was just watching a guy who was laughing inappropriately at a a guest with a really a high voice and it reminded me of this but I can’t find it on YouTube. Can’t even recall what it was dubbed as but I know it was funny.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Google old Trafford mauling

The guy is known as 'El Risitas'

and quite amusingly the BBC awhile back tried to brand it as racist symbol of the alt-right :)

It was clearly a skit(from a Belgian comedy show), if it sounds too ridiculous to be true it generally is. I mean the end where he is staring deadpan into the camera should have gave it away.

A lot of things people take seriously is fake these days. A lot of the bad Xfactor auditions are plants, they may not tell the judges which ones are plants so they get a more genuine reaction while they question whether or not it's a genuine audition. I'd say even some of the good ones are plants too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.