93:20 Seating

I sat in 211 for the Monaco game, only cost me about 30 quid, cracking view.

Would I have been able to use the 93:20 bar? I never tried, but if so will defo sit there again for a cup game.

Thanks mate

I assume we get the Huddersfield replay free as well. I haven't heard anything from the Club.

Ps. I think the Club offered 93:20 members the chance to. Uh extra tickets in those blocks for £25 each. I've got mixed up there.

Yeah,Huddersfield free,I got email saying card would be activated for that game.

I have had no email. Just assuming its free as we haven't had a home domestic cup game for a while.

Hi Wes. I didn't think I'd had an email
But after nmc's post I checked and yes it is a free ticket.

I have to work in Belfast so see you at the following home game.

Does 93.20 get free in tonight? Just got a text from city, (1st season in there)
We get the first three domestic cup games included as far as I'm aware
Just found it odd as it wasn't in my purchase history, obviously, and no points awarded.

However points have now been awarded so I hope my card works

We get the first three domestic cup games included as far as I'm aware
Just found it odd as it wasn't in my purchase history, obviously, and no points awarded.

However points have now been awarded so I hope my card works

Yeah just reading through the thread and spotted that. At no point was this told and i could arranged either to pass my ticket on or go myself. If the next round is tasty i might keep an eye on it.

Yeah just reading through the thread and spotted that. At no point was this told and i could arranged either to pass my ticket on or go myself. If the next round is tasty i might keep an eye on it.
My daughter phoned up to complain because the money available to us on ticket exchange was too low.
Then they explained they divided the cost by 22 as you get three cup ties included

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.