The Walking Dead

True but last night the sheer number of unbelievable holes in the plot crossed the line for me not to mention the quality of the writing. Some of the dislogue especially the speeches on the back of the truck were very poor, let's hope it gets better.

1st time on this thread and I`m wondering if I`m being Clarkied.

"True but last night the sheer number of unbelievable holes in the plot crossed the line for me not to mention the quality of the writing"

We`re talking about dead people walking and you`re concerned about reasonable story lines and about the quality of writing.
post-15337-christian-bale-confused-gif-hje6.gif

1st time on this thread and I`m wondering if I`m being Clarkied.

"True but last night the sheer number of unbelievable holes in the plot crossed the line for me not to mention the quality of the writing"

We`re talking about dead people walking and you`re concerned about reasonable story lines and about the quality of writing.
post-15337-christian-bale-confused-gif-hje6.gif

Yes because decent tv programs should have decent storylines and dialogue, do they not attempt this on mars?

I know they have to draw the fight out but they could of least of shot the others up there with dugan,to do nothing wouldn't really happen when you go to war with someone,poor start really

I lost interest in this series years back when the (then) main villain, Zombies, became easier to kill than woodlice. With them becoming a mere nuisance that can be killed with a toothpick, it has since played out like a bad season of Dallas.

Last edited:
I lost interest in this series years back when the (then) main villain, Zombies, became easier to kill than woodlouse. With them becoming a mere nuisance that can be killed with a toothpick, it since played out like a bad season of Dallas.
I wonder if this will end like the famous shower scene. Now that would be funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.