Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinchenko and Adarabioyo aside, that is better than most starting XI's in the Premier League.

if the FA really wanted clubs to take this competition seriously, they wouldn't have a team like Norwich play a league game Sunday and go to the Emirates on Tuesday. How could you not be expecting weaker teams?

I watched the Watford away game in May on an iPad on the bank of Homersfield Lake with a cold beer and a spliff in red hot sunshine. A great experience.

Homersfield I’ve seen that is that an exclusive lake? I’m on Linch Hill Christchurch Lake blanking hard some proper stunners showing though.

be interesting to see the build up for the back as neither Mangala or Adi are comfortable with he ball at their feet and we all know Bravo doesn't install confidence with those around him......hopefully are midfield and front forwards are enough to keep the ball away from our back 4 and put the wolves team on the back foot enough so that our back four (especially the two centre halves and goal keeper) don't have to much pressure on them,

Excited to see Zichnecko however.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.