Hole in the roof above 121

183sash

Don’t know if anyone from City’s maintenance dept reads this site but if they do can you get up on the roof above 121 , about rows L/M/N and plug a hole in the roof , roughly where the join from the original roof and the start of the new extension, that was the first time I’d noticed it but constantly dripped all match long. A £5 tube of silicone should do the trick .

Don’t know if anyone from City’s maintenance dept reads this site but if they do can you get up on the roof above 121 , about rows L/M/N and plug a hole in the roof , roughly where the join from the original roof and the start of the new extension, that was the first time I’d noticed it but constantly dripped all match long. A £5 tube of silicone should do the trick .
Chances that they do are slim, especially when compared with the likelihood of them reading an internal request from an emaiĺ sent to the club.

I used to sit in 221 and I thought it used to leak before the extension. For some reason I remember someone around me had queried it with the club and the response they got was that it was actually condensation rather than a leak and ultimately there was f*** all they could do about it due to the design and materials used in the roof.

Hole in the roof, blue lights on top of stadium not working, everyone slipping on their arses on the concourses, pull the stadium down and start again or join the Tunnel Club:)

Hole in the roof, blue lights on top of stadium not working, everyone slipping on their arses on the concourses, pull the stadium down and start again or join the Tunnel Club:)

The old roof is knackered. The materials in side are largely timber panels believe it or not and they are completely sodden and eroding.

First time I noticed the drips last night , never got wet before , just wondered if the bad weather this last week or so has dislodged something up there, don’t think it’s condensation

Its time to upgrade the stadium. North stand extension, new roof, new illuminated wrap around the whole thing. If I was a multi billionair it would be sorted.

Whilst you're emailing them tell them the concourses will be "slippery" and not "slippy" as read out on the PA. Thanks.

I'm not having it that's in condensation. Loads of people would have their own little contact drip wouldn't they.

My wife and son sit in the family stand and along with about a dozen others have to sit with there feet in a puddle every match. The club say it's a natural spring below and there's nothing they can do about it. They've been offered a move but she likes where they are and has friends all around. They come home soaked through to their socks. No offer of compensation or even a pair of wellies! Still at least it's nice in the tunnel club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.