Has there ever been a better set of penalties?

Ever since we became a good team, I've realised how much of penalty shoot outs is simply having better players.

I think I was brainwashed from all of that England "it's completely random" bollocks.
Totally spot on. I can not stand this horseshit that you cannot recreate penalties and yet amazingly you can recreate free kicks / corners and every other aspect of the game. Yes there is more pressure but that's often when true top quality shines.

Last penalties at home I remember clearly was the Blackpool game - Bradbury took possibly the worst penalty ever.
I think we have had at least one other at home since then but can't remember it

We need to thank the Lord that David Silva wasn't chalked up to take one! Jeez, I've still not rinsed that effort of his that struggled to actually reach the goal line. The set of penalties were only any good 'cos Wolves buggered up theirs. I think I can finally lay to rest the fixture when I was about ten years old, on the halfway at The Kippax, ten mins to go, 3-1 up, and we lose 4-3!

Last penalties at home I remember clearly was the Blackpool game - Bradbury took possibly the worst penalty ever.
I think we have had at least one other at home since then but can't remember it

I remember it too - do you think the balls returned to earth yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.