Phil Neville on Sky Sports

I was in a pub in Warrington, and the pub bully (a sad, washed up cnut, in his late 50's) shouted "POZNAN" and started jumping up and down, sneering at me, when the Raggies got their fourth.

He wasn't so forthcoming though, when Neverton equalised, and I shouted "POZNAN". Pr1ck.

Great day to be a blue.

I hope he gets the Everton job - he’d seriously fuck it up - so we could all laugh at the blue dippers and Frankenstein at the same time

I was in a pub in Warrington, and the pub bully (a sad, washed up cnut, in his late 50's) shouted "POZNAN" and started jumping up and down, sneering at me, when the Raggies got their fourth.

He wasn't so forthcoming though, when Neverton equalised, and I shouted "POZNAN". Pr1ck.

Great day to be a blue.

Lol....which pub Blue ? I used to live inWarrington before i moved to Southport. Used to argue alot with the plastic rags there

Lol....which pub Blue ? I used to live inWarrington before i moved to Southport. Used to argue alot with the plastic rags there

The rather brilliant Wilkies (Tavern) near Sainsbury's. Awesome ale. A few bitter (geddit) Rags in there, that day. I went to watch Warrington, that afternoon, and watched the Wolves game as soon as I got home on Sky+

The rather brilliant Wilkies (Tavern) near Sainsbury's. Awesome ale. A few bitter (geddit) Rags in there, that day. I went to watch Warrington, that afternoon, and watched the Wolves game as soon as I got home on Sky+

Nice one....back when i was younger along with my mates (who were all liverpool fans) we would do an all day sess in town and mostly watch the games in the Feathers. Would always find some rags to argue with lol.

The majority of united fans in warrington from my experience barely attend any united games. They follow Warrington rugby but jumped in the bandwagon in terms of football.

Not been to watch Warrington for some time but my missus step-dad is a massive warrington fan, we will usually start and end up in the 147 snooker club, maybe the Wire pub or the box works.....

Watched scum in my local and fucked off in a sulk, kicking the pub dog on the way out, when they were cruising. Went to a packed wacky warehouse, got a pint and sat outside grumbling too myself. Big cheers in the pub and i presumed the fuckers had got another couple. Finally a group of fellas come out for a smoke, all laughing and giddy. Reluctantly i asked how did it end up. 'Fucking draw', where two of the sweetest words i heard that season. And the Blues out on a christening that day had a blast as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.