93:20 Seating

Yes and I sing throughout much of the game. I’m a season card holder in 209.

For the Napoli game we had some new faces in 209 who really got behind the Team as well.

Just realised I’m in 209 for the Port Vale game, so you’ll be having a few more new faces in there for this one too mate ;-)

Thought we’d give 93:20 a go for the weekend. Is the food and drink available after the game, thinking of getting something to eat before our journey home.

Hi all, I upgraded to 93:20 this season and have a few questions. I probably have a better chance of answers on here than joining the phone queue for Supporter Services.

I see you get the first 3 domestic home cup ties free, presumably this still stands and I won't be charged if I sign up to the cup schemes?

I usually end up buying Champions League tickets individually or as a block offer for the group games. But say I signed up to the cup scheme and wanted to relocate from 93:20 to the South Stand on those nights, is this easily done and presumably a fair bit cheaper?

Hi all, I upgraded to 93:20 this season and have a few questions. I probably have a better chance of answers on here than joining the phone queue for Supporter Services.

I see you get the first 3 domestic home cup ties free, presumably this still stands and I won't be charged if I sign up to the cup schemes?

I usually end up buying Champions League tickets individually or as a block offer for the group games. But say I signed up to the cup scheme and wanted to relocate from 93:20 to the South Stand on those nights, is this easily done and presumably a fair bit cheaper?
Can't help with the relocating question, but the first 3 cup games are still free, even if you are in the Cup Schemes.

Also...93:20 seats are usually cheaper for the group stages anyway (£25-£30) and only ramp up to full price for the knock-outs.

It was easy to relocate for Champs League games on our ticket website up until a couple of years ago and then it seemed to become more complicated. I stopped relocating in the last Champs League campaign we could go to games in but there must be a way of relocating online

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.