LAST FEW DAYS TO ORDER - Paul Stewart/Signed Book

City_Shirts

One week to go but still plenty of time to order a signed copy, with message of your choice, of former City striker Paul Stewart's powerful book 'Damaged' - Book will be sent out in time for Xmas........£20 including postage........Message me to place an order........Ideal gift for a Blue

22780242_10155587841405428_2751891438591092333_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has messaged wanting a book so far, I appreciate the support. The books will be sent out on Monday 12th December as will be sending myself this time. When we did the David White evening there was a change of plan last minute which meant David was posting them so took a little longer than expected. So if you want a book a Xmas present for a fellow Blue it will be received well in advance, Cheers

Sorry to divert the thread slightly but I am just recalling a few games the season we bought Paul. Sure we beat forest 3-0 and Southampton 4-2 towards the end of the season. Maybe even arsenal? Could see he was a very good player. Good days on the kippax.

Think we still went down.

Hope the event goes well. Am told the book is a great read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to divert the thread slightly but I am just recalling a few games the season we bought Paul. Sure we beat forest 3-0 and Southampton 4-2 towards the end of the season. Maybe even arsenal? Could see he was a very good player. Good days on the kippax.

Hope the event goes well. Am told the book is a great read.

Cheers mate and really good read

You would be correct and yes we did beat Arsenal 3-0 I think. He was too little too late that season, we couldn't win away for toffee and were too threadbare in the squad. That said relegation was only confirmed on the last day of the season with defeat at West Ham sealing our fate. The next season in Division 2 he struck up a good partnership with Imre Viradi and scored a hat full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.