Pat Nevin - Which player is indispensable to city? Good watch

Nevin, a Scot, gets what seems every English media pundit and journalist misses. I’m not English but I fail to see how any England fan wouldn’t be excited about what Pep is doing with Stones.

In 5/6 years time we could be looking back at what Stones has turned in to, the next Puyol or Pique. For an England player I imgine that would be quite an achievement.

Nevin always is one of the more intelligent pundits and one that I do take notice of
Yes but he has taken his time to articulate his views on City.other pundits and journalists were queueing up to give utd the title after two games
Now that the raggy roadshow has crashed,its oh well you have to give City credit,this is why they are doing well...
Any accolades directed towards our ground breaking play should,imo,from cutting edge journalists,have been given immediately....not months into the season,when any man and his dog has figured out what makes Manchester City tick.
Lazy,out of date reporting.well done nevin,you deserve a pat on the head.well spotted son.ffs!

Nevin, a Scot, gets what seems every English media pundit and journalist misses. I’m not English but I fail to see how any England fan wouldn’t be excited about what Pep is doing with Stones.

In 5/6 years time we could be looking back at what Stones has turned in to, the next Puyol or Pique. For an England player I imgine that would be quite an achievement.

He'll never be a Matthew Upson ;-)

Yes but he has taken his time to articulate his views on City.other pundits and journalists were queueing up to give utd the title after two games
Now that the raggy roadshow has crashed,its oh well you have to give City credit,this is why they are doing well...
Any accolades directed towards our ground breaking play should,imo,from cutting edge journalists,have been given immediately....not months into the season,when any man and his dog has figured out what makes Manchester City tick.
Lazy,out of date reporting.well done nevin,you deserve a pat on the head.well spotted son.ffs!

Pat Nevin predicted we'd win the league before a ball was kicked this season, and he's been praising Pep and what were trying to do from the first game of last season.

He's probably the most pro-city pundit the BBC have and the fact you're complaining about the timing of him doing a video piece praising Stones to high heavens is pretty pathetic to be honest.

Pat Nevin predicted we'd win the league before a ball was kicked this season, and he's been praising Pep and what were trying to do from the first game of last season.

He's probably the most pro-city pundit the BBC have and the fact you're complaining about the timing of him doing a video piece praising Stones is pathetic to be honest.
I stand corrected sir.pathetic post accepted.i hadn't seen nevins City title prediction or any 9f his prev positive comments about City
I should not therefore have singled him out.
What i should have made more clear is that back on the 13 sept City went to the home of the dutch champions and smashed them 4-0 with a display of scintillating attacking football which,imo should have dominated the headlines re our ground breaking style of play and led to immediate articles on how City play was so impressive..i got the impression that a lot of experts were slow to pick up on this ..i accept i didnt read the bbc website,and may have been overly sensitive on this point! When sky sports waxed lyricsl about liverpool scoring 7 against a team id never heard of ,and who were really bad quality..but ignored Citys performance against Napoli i was pretty gobsmacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.