Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tidy but just not as effective as Sterling in our system, doesn't seem able to beat his man on the wing, keeps the ball well but has little end product at the moment. Imagine he'll be more suited to the role being played by Silva/De Bruyne currently, just doesn't quite have the pace/delivery to be a winger in our system for me.
I agree about his wing play and put that down to him only having the use of his left foot to hit the ball with. So obvious he has to cut to his left side and that imo, nullifies him out on the wing

I agree about his wing play and put that down to him only having the use of his left foot to hit the ball with. So obvious he has to cut to his left side and that imo, nullifies him out on the wing
Absolutely this, as a result it slows our play right down.

Agree with much of the above. Seems like he'll be a lot more effective when he can play centrally but it seems Pep wants him on the wing while we only have 4 true forwards. Think whenever Sanchez arrives we will rarely see Bernardo out wide

Agree with much of the above. Seems like he'll be a lot more effective when he can play centrally but it seems Pep wants him on the wing while we only have 4 true forwards. Think whenever Sanchez arrives we will rarely see Bernardo out wide
I think when Foden returns...

Christ some will never learn.

The lad needs a bit of time to settle into the league, side and country.

Judge him fully next season and in the meantime, he isnt letting anyone down is he?

Lol some of the comments on here.
This guy is a world class player, just needs a bit of time that’s all.
He tore us a new arsehole last year ffs

Lol some of the comments on here.
This guy is a world class player, just needs a bit of time that’s all.
He tore us a new arsehole last year ffs

The standout player in that Monaco side by a mile.

He will be fucking brilliant for us in the years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.