Serie A 2017/18

Milan-Juventus being played right now. Milan just hit the post right before the break and it's 1-0 Juve at half. Higuain the goal scorer

Higuain with another, 2-0 Juve.

He did very well for both. Has come out of his purple patch in real style.

Thought Milan would make top 4 before the season started but right now it’s looking like a dream.

He did very well for both. Has come out of his purple patch in real style.

Thought Milan would make top 4 before the season started but right now it’s looking like a dream.

Yeah, before the season I figured top four would be Juve, Napoli, Milan, Roma but Milan added so many players and look like they're struggling to build chemistry. Doesn't help them either how red-hot Inter and Lazio have been.

Is it next season when Italy will get 4 teams in the Champions League? Or the season after?

Yeah, before the season I figured top four would be Juve, Napoli, Milan, Roma but Milan added so many players and look like they're struggling to build chemistry. Doesn't help them either how red-hot Inter and Lazio have been.

Is it next season when Italy will get 4 teams in the Champions League? Or the season after?

I had Inter, Napoli, Juve and Milan in no order. Lazio has surprised me, they are doing really well.

Inter have an excellent manager and some quality players, playing once a week when all others are in Europe also helps.

Not sure but I think it’s already this season that the top 4 all automatically qualify for the CL.

I had Inter, Napoli, Juve and Milan in no order. Lazio has surprised me, they are doing really well.

Inter have an excellent manager and some quality players, playing once a week when all others are in Europe also helps.

Not sure but I think it’s already this season that the top 4 all automatically qualify for the CL.

Sorry I meant that they actually play in it, not qualify. But cheers

Sorry I meant that they actually play in it, not qualify. But cheers

Actually to correct myself, just spoke to an Italian friend earlier and top 3 go directly and 4th is entering the qualifying round. So next season Serie A could have 4 teams in it. Previously it was two go directly and 3rd goes into qualifying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.