at Man United
W2 D3 L19

at Arsenal
W2 D9 L13

at Liverpool
W2 D7 L15

at Chelsea
W0 D9 L16

don't think our record is much better, granted in most of the early premier years we were relegation candidates

Spurs record v rival teams has been poor for a long time

Since the start of the PL
6 wins in 100 games

at Man United
W2 D3 L19

at Arsenal
W2 D9 L13

at Liverpool
W2 D7 L15

at Chelsea
W0 D9 L16

Lol that is one shit record
Even we managed 11 wins against them teams in the Premierleague pre takeover and we were shite for the most part!

And for the record 26 wins post takeover.

Last edited:
Neither the real league the top 6 mini league offers points for entertainment. The turgid dross served up by the rags is of course no surprise but I had expected better of the Harry Kane team. What's that you say? Injured? Oh, perhaps that explains it. Suffice it to say, the most interesting thing that happened during the first 75 minutes was that I made a brew and cut my toenails.

Anyway, results so far look like this.

Spurs 1 v 2 Chelsea
Liverpool 4 v 0 Arsenal
City 5 v 0 Liverpool
Chelsea 0 v 0 Arsenal
Chelsea 0 v 1 City
Liverpool 0 v 0 Rags
Spurs 4 v 1 Liverpool
Rags 1 v 0 Spurs

These then are the standings:

1 City played 2 points 6
2 Chelsea played 3 points 4
2 Liverpool played 4 points 4
2 Rags played 2 points 4
5 Spurs played 3 points 3
6 Arsenal played 2 points 1

Few things occur to me.

1. The rags have not conceded a goal against fellow top 6 opposition. Both teams they have played against have not really launched themselves against the rags and have been more cautious than they might have been for fear of conceding. (Fat lot of good that did Pochetinno today.) I suspect Chelsea will not hold back, and as they seem to be playing themselves back into some sort of form I wouldn't be surprised if they put 2 or 3 past them.

2. They have scored one goal in 180 minutes against top 6 opposition, and have in fact created by my reckoning three clear chances during that time. I would be surprised if any of their games against top six opposition involves any tactic other than keep it tight, and try to nick one one the break. They were a bit more expansive in the first 10 minutes, but once Spurs came out of their shell, the rags went back into theirs.

3. Spurs season will largely be defined by how fit they can keep Harry Kane when playing other top 6 sides. They are good enough to beat mid table teams without him, but on the evidence of today they are not good enough to beat top six opposition at least away from home.

4. The rags have still got a tough run of fixtures to come before Christmas. They have Chelsea, Arsenal and us in their next 6 games. They will drop more points than we will between now an Christmas

5. Apparently the rags are yet to concede at home. On that basis we might score the first goal scored by any opposition team at the swamp this season. And the second, and the third...

6. In case I haven't mentioned it, my god the rags are shit to watch.

Roll on next weekend- I expect the gap at the top of the table to widen

Lol that is one shit record
Even we managed 11 wins against them teams in the Premierleague pre takeover and we were shite for the most part!

And for the record 26 wins post takeover.

Shit for the most part and also not in the division. Spurs have been in the PL from the beginning with no missed seasons and the law of averages still fail them

Neither the real league the top 6 mini league offers points for entertainment. The turgid dross served up by the rags is of course no surprise but I had expected better of the Harry Kane team. What's that you say? Injured? Oh, perhaps that explains it. Suffice it to say, the most interesting thing that happened during the first 75 minutes was that I made a brew and cut my toenails.

Anyway, results so far look like this.

Spurs 1 v 2 Chelsea
Liverpool 4 v 0 Arsenal
City 5 v 0 Liverpool
Chelsea 0 v 0 Arsenal
Chelsea 0 v 1 City
Liverpool 0 v 0 Rags
Spurs 4 v 1 Liverpool
Rags 1 v 0 Spurs

These then are the standings:

1 City played 2 points 6
2 Chelsea played 3 points 4
2 Liverpool played 4 points 4
2 Rags played 2 points 4
5 Spurs played 3 points 3
6 Arsenal played 2 points 1

Few things occur to me.

1. The rags have not conceded a goal against fellow top 6 opposition. Both teams they have played against have not really launched themselves against the rags and have been more cautious than they might have been for fear of conceding. (Fat lot of good that did Pochetinno today.) I suspect Chelsea will not hold back, and as they seem to be playing themselves back into some sort of form I wouldn't be surprised if they put 2 or 3 past them.

2. They have scored one goal in 180 minutes against top 6 opposition, and have in fact created by my reckoning three clear chances during that time. I would be surprised if any of their games against top six opposition involves any tactic other than keep it tight, and try to nick one one the break. They were a bit more expansive in the first 10 minutes, but once Spurs came out of their shell, the rags went back into theirs.

3. Spurs season will largely be defined by how fit they can keep Harry Kane when playing other top 6 sides. They are good enough to beat mid table teams without him, but on the evidence of today they are not good enough to beat top six opposition at least away from home.

4. The rags have still got a tough run of fixtures to come before Christmas. They have Chelsea, Arsenal and us in their next 6 games. They will drop more points than we will between now an Christmas

5. Apparently the rags are yet to concede at home. On that basis we might score the first goal scored by any opposition team at the swamp this season. And the second, and the third...

6. In case I haven't mentioned it, my god the rags are shit to watch.

Roll on next weekend- I expect the gap at the top of the table to widen

What this tells you is Liverpool are shit and Arsenal are steaming, stinking shit. We should be battering Arsenal next weekend. The "super league" is really only the top 4.

Shit for the most part and also not in the division. Spurs have been in the PL from the beginning with no missed seasons and the law of averages still fail them
Yes that as well. We missed 5 seasons ffs and still shit all over Spurs.
They really do have a very tiny sack when it comes to winning big matches.

Just thinking of the Turgid shit that the Rags turned up in April (I think) at The Etihad - 0-0 . They only got , after half time , twice into City's Half , according to Opta stats. .
The biggest roar of the night was Jesus scoring with a header in 93rd minute - unfortunately Off side.
The Rags still get full praise all the time from the BBC twats......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.