Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

this cup has devalued dramatically over the years, although a lot of the "big guns" seem to win it year after year, perhaps they take it more seriously than we think or its just because they get iffy draws, personally think its the latter and its bent as fook, my humble opinion of course

We are on a hunt, a hunt to chase down the rags. This cup is one of the easiest, one more and we are level with the c***s. Others are harder, but as they say, one at a time..

Hope to see Foden play. Other than that not really arsed with the lineup. It's not as significant a competition as the others but it's still a trophy

It is important City win this !! Pep has won nothing yet for all the magical football. Also it's the same thing as Sanchez.....If we don 't sign him a rival will......If we don't nail down this trophy United may? Do any of us want that.

If I had a crystal ball and knew we were going to win CL and PL then I see the naysayers points but.............

Draw was shambles though and does lack integrity IMHO.

If we do beat Leicester we will get the Rags in the two legged semi- final , we will also play at home first , so PEG can park his fleet of buses in the 1st leg , the 2nd leg will then be built up to be the match of the century with Taylor or some other Rag sychophant officiating ,because there is no way we will be allowed to rip the Rags to pieces at Wembley (they learned their lesson in the FA Cup semi , the Rags were nailed on to win that one) in a cup final , its bad for the global business of football if we make them look what they are , an overrated anti - football , billy big bollocks , marketing tool followed by 659m sheep

It is important City win this !! Pep has won nothing yet for all the magical football. Also it's the same thing as Sanchez.....If we don 't sign him a rival will......If we don't nail down this trophy United may? Do any of us want that.

If I had a crystal ball and knew we were going to win CL and PL then I see the naysayers points but.............

Draw was shambles though and does lack integrity IMHO.

the end of the world then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.