JFK

If there is one conspiracy theory I'd go with its the one with an FBI agent shooting him accidentally

If there is one conspiracy theory I'd go with its the one with an FBI agent shooting him accidentally
That to me is the least likely of the myriad of conspiracies surrounding JKF. Just can’t see it happening when looking at the film.

That to me is the least likely of the myriad of conspiracies surrounding JKF. Just can’t see it happening when looking at the film.

Makes sense though when you see how the bullet hit from the back, and the witness statements from those close by who said they could smell gunshot. Plus how the Feds behaved after.

Makes sense though when you see how the bullet hit from the back, and the witness statements from those close by who said they could smell gunshot. Plus how the Feds behaved after.
I’m still a grassy knoll aficionado personally.

As well as Oswald trying to shoot him as well? What would be the odds of a rifle going off accidentally and hitting JFK in the head?
Either way you are implying the official version is suspect and the Americans have been lied to - which is what a lot of folk have been saying all this time.

As well as Oswald trying to shoot him as well? What would be the odds of a rifle going off accidentally and hitting JFK in the head?
Either way you are implying the official version is suspect and the Americans have been lied to - which is what a lot of folk have been saying all this time.
I think Oswald WAS shooting at him. However, something else also happened that day, and I don't think Oswald had a clue. Hence his 'patsy' comment. Whether that was by accident or design I have no idea. But the accidental shooting theory is one I can believe

I think Oswald WAS shooting at him. However, something else also happened that day, and I don't think Oswald had a clue. Hence his 'patsy' comment. Whether that was by accident or design I have no idea. But the accidental shooting theory is one I can believe
How could he be shooting at him, “not have a clue” and insist he was a patsy? That doesn’t make sense mate.

I believe that Oswald was indeed set up. The killer shots though coming from the grassy knoll, by two corsican mafia assassins. This was payback for the betrayal of the Kennedys after Sam Giancana helped in the election of JFK to the Whitehouse. The conspiracies come in when the FBI allowed the small time Mafia club owner Jack Rubin access to Oswald to silence him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.