Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only five more league games until we face the Rags away, I'd like us to be at least 6 points clear of them by then.

So looking at the fixtures what do you think? I think there must be a defeat coming soon or maybe a couple of draws here goes.

Us
Arsenal (H). Draw
Leicester (A). Draw
Huddersfield (A). Win
Southampton (H). Win
West Ham (H). Win

I'm going for 11 points.

Rags.
Chelsea (A). Lose
Newcastle (H). Win
Brighton (H). Win
Watford (A). Win
Arsenal (A). Draw

I'm going for 10 points.

I think you'd have to be a real pessimist to expect us to draw both Arsenal and Leicester.

Personally I think a big game will rejuvenate our performances, the team seems to be mentally drained when it comes to trying to unlock defences.

Arsenal have really flattered to deceive as well, winning badly against poor opposition.

Id be really disappointed if we didn't beat them. It's not impossible but we are a far, far better side.

Leicester might be tricky because of the International break and the new manager.

Only five more league games until we face the Rags away, I'd like us to be at least 6 points clear of them by then.

So looking at the fixtures what do you think? I think there must be a defeat coming soon or maybe a couple of draws here goes.

Us
Arsenal (H). Draw
Leicester (A). Draw
Huddersfield (A). Win
Southampton (H). Win
West Ham (H). Win

I'm going for 11 points.

Rags.
Chelsea (A). Lose
Newcastle (H). Win
Brighton (H). Win
Watford (A). Win
Arsenal (A). Draw

I'm going for 10 points.

Haven't Arsenal got a Europa league game on Thursday? We are a much better team than them too, the way we are dominating possession and scoring at will I can see this going only one way.

Leicester have been awful this year and I can't see them giving us too much problems. December is when it gets interesting on the fixture front with United and Spurs. Would be pretty impressive if we could make it to January undeafeted.

To be fair I can see us coming away with all 15 points but I suspect there will be a slip up somewhere just because of the nature of football.

Can you imagine that, if we got 15 and they only came away with 10 :)

If we can get a win against Arsenal at weekend then fantastic but i think Leicester could be troublesome.

Us
Arsenal (H). Draw
Leicester (A). Draw
Huddersfield (A). Win
Southampton (H). Win
West Ham (H). Win

I'm going for 11 points.

Rags.
Chelsea (A). Lose
Newcastle (H). Win
Brighton (H). Win
Watford (A). Win
Arsenal (A). Draw

I'm going for 10 points.

I'm going:

Us
Arsenal (H). Win
Leicester (A). Loss
Huddersfield (A). Win
Southampton (H). Win
West Ham (H). Win

12 points.

Rags.
Chelsea (A). Lose
Newcastle (H). Win
Brighton (H). Win
Watford (A). Draw
Arsenal (A). Win

10 points

Leaving us 7 points ahead of them and I think we will draw or win the derby so don't envisage any problems. Of course injuries will dictate how this all plays out...

Haven't Arsenal got a Europa league game on Thursday? We are a much better team than them too, the way we are dominating possession and scoring at will I can see this going only one way.

Leicester have been awful this year and I can't see them giving us too much problems. December is when it gets interesting on the fixture front with United and Spurs. Would be pretty impressive if we could make it to January undeafeted.

They have, but it's at home to Crvena Zvezda. Wenger will field the reserves for it.

Personally I think a big game will rejuvenate our performances, the team seems to be mentally drained when it comes to trying to unlock defences.
This is what I'm hoping for. It feels like each game we are slowly edging towards a draw (luckily Wolves was a cup tie and not a league game) but I think everything that surrounds a big game will give our squad another boost to keep the momentum going.

One game at a time. Although I’ll be very surprised if we are not at least 10pts clear of the pack come Christmas time going on what I’ve seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.