Parking near/at the Etihad

Cheers
Cant imagine there be room on the tram at Clayton hall, that’s why I was thinking holt town, thanks anyway

you may have to go to new islington, only a 10 min walk from holt town down the back of the mitchel .

I noticed at the stoke home game that asda now have a 3 hours return.
Which is being policed by APNR cameras.
This resulted in me having to miss the penalty shoot out against wolves.
Has any received a parking fine for staying over 3 hour time limit ?
Does anybody else park there and ignore the warning signs. ?
C.T.I.D.

I noticed at the stoke home game that asda now have a 3 hours return.
Which is being policed by APNR cameras.
This resulted in me having to miss the penalty shoot out against wolves.
Has any received a parking fine for staying over 3 hour time limit ?
Does anybody else park there and ignore the warning signs. ?
C.T.I.D.

Yep a mate got a letter through the door after the palace game £80 fine I think.
I've parked there for years without a fine but there is no getting away from these new cameras saying that I've parked there this season and been ok but I'm in and out, park up no earlier than 20 mins before KO and straight out after the game, be advised you can get stuck in that car park sometimes for 30/45 mins so it's the risk you take.

Yep a mate got a letter through the door after the palace game £80 fine I think.
I've parked there for years without a fine but there is no getting away from these new cameras saying that I've parked there this season and been ok but I'm in and out, park up no earlier than 20 mins before KO and straight out after the game, be advised you can get stuck in that car park sometimes for 30/45 mins so it's the risk you take.
Thanks for the reply
I've parked there for at least 4 seasons but not anymore. C.T.I.D

There was a previous thread about this. Someone received a fine for parking at asda for the Liverpool game.
Thanks for that
I know asda hulme operate the same system
My wife's been fined on there.
Looks like am finding a new place.
C.T.I.D

Doesn’t look like there is any free parking within reasonable distance of the ground anymore. I’ve got no idea why they have turned almost the whole of Clayton into a permit only area. It’s not like there were big problems there before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.