Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal (H). Win
Leicester (A). Draw
Huddersfield (A). Win
Southampton (H). Win
West Ham (H). Win

Arsenal can’t defend well enough to keep us out.

Leicester will be organised and have been a pain for us in the past although I’m less worried this year than previously.

The others we shouldn’t have a problem winning.

Exciting times!

To be fair I can see us coming away with all 15 points but I suspect there will be a slip up somewhere just because of the nature of football.

Can you imagine that, if we got 15 and they only came away with 10 :)

If we can get a win against Arsenal at weekend then fantastic but i think Leicester could be troublesome.

it would be better if we came away with 15 and they came away with 0.

Why is every one predicting them losing away to Chelsea? Don’t we know the Moaning one? It will be a 0-0 and they will come with a point in that and win everything else (including Arsenal away) so 14 pts for them ... we just need 15/15 if we need to stretch that gap to 6 points ...

But does it matter if we go into derby with 5 point gap it 6 or whatever? What matters is when we come out of that derby, we are +3 to that and one more game down ... for the derby I’m thinking that 1-6 is getting old, we need an upgrade on that ;)

Why is every one predicting them losing away to Chelsea? Don’t we know the Moaning one? It will be a 0-0 and they will come with a point in that and win everything else (including Arsenal away) so 14 pts for them ... we just need 15/15 if we need to stretch that gap to 6 points ...

But does it matter if we go into derby with 5 point gap it 6 or whatever? What matters is when we come out of that derby, we are +3 to that and one more game down ... for the derby I’m thinking that 1-6 is getting old, we need an upgrade on that ;)

Well if they draw to Chelsea the max they can get is 13 points and then from the other 4 games including Arsenal & Watford away I think most are just assuming they'll slip up in 1 of the other 4 games. Not that unthinkable.

I will say

Arsenal (H). Win
Leicester (A). Draw
Huddersfield (A). Win
Southampton (H). Win
West Ham (H). Win

I see united as the contenders now after their game with spurs but not really worried about them. Lets stay free of injuries, keep consistency and is ours

So you're predicting a loss for city against Arsenal....

Haven't Arsenal got a Europa league game on Thursday? We are a much better team than them too, the way we are dominating possession and scoring at will I can see this going only one way.

Leicester have been awful this year and I can't see them giving us too much problems. December is when it gets interesting on the fixture front with United and Spurs. Would be pretty impressive if we could make it to January undeafeted.

Arsenal always play a b-team in the Europa league so essentially their first team's gonna get a week's rest.

I still expect us to beat them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.