Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they drew yesterday. I still don't see them as legit contenders but win at chelsea might make me bit nervous they'd push us longer than expected. If they lose though, then their win yesterday would be better than draw. 8 points ahead of them and spurs (if we win of course). 9 ahead of chelsea and 12 in front of liverpool and arsenal. That would be one heck of a great position.

no easy game in the premier league and its not the way you look at it pep said the other day its one game at a time you play somebody and all work goes into that game and when you win lose or draw you go on the training ground and work for the next game its that simple

things like the weather and players being not 100% or unwell and the referee and the officials all have a bearing on game and even the pitch can be a big factor in away games so when you start looking on paper you get to far ahead of yourself and the little details can and will catch you out

Out of all of them games it is the Leicester one I fear most. They been a thorn in our sides for too long and even they know it. I want us to wipe the smile off their faces but I fear they are on the up again, feeling confident and playing quick direct ball stuff, the stuff Pep has to counter, and I aint fully convinced he has done it. Been so many watershed games so far and the Leicester one for me is another.

Other than that I see us winning the rest, even Napoli

Out of all of them games it is the Leicester one I fear most. They been a thorn in our sides for too long and even they know it. I want us to wipe the smile off their faces but I fear they are on the up again, feeling confident and playing quick direct ball stuff, the stuff Pep has to counter, and I aint fully convinced he has done it. Been so many watershed games so far and the Leicester one for me is another.

Leicester are a one trick pony, pretty sure Pep had them worked out by the home game last season. Faster full backs help too.

Don't worry about Leicester

Gather you didnt watch leicester v everton tbf leicester looked really poor

Might have to revise my prediction to 15 pts now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.