Discipline Tracker

The conspiracy rumour mill is already warming up. Plotting by the refs et al, to make sure we keep getting inconsistent yellows to break up our flow.
Fcuk you!!
Come on City. The media are hating us, you can just feel the bitterness oozing our from them when we continue to win. They’re waiting for us to slip up. Don’t give them the chance !!!
#SharkTeam

If Fern were banned it's not a real issue as Gundogan can easily slot in there or Toure

The real issue is with Otamendi, as we can't trust Mangala and Kompany is nowhere near ready
Kompany is stepping up training apparently - I can see him being fit after the international break.

One could argue DD just in time for the International break :(

Normally I'd agree, but imagine if he is genuinely fit before the intl break, wouldn't 45 mins in a friendly (no idea who they're playing btw) be very helpful for us?

What's the situation in the Champions league? I think Kev is one away from a ban so could maybe do with getting one tomorrow so he's available for Shatter if we need a result?

Everyone in danger of a ban needs to take themselves out of the league cup and Feyenoord matches.

Normally I'd agree, but imagine if he is genuinely fit before the intl break, wouldn't 45 mins in a friendly (no idea who they're playing btw) be very helpful for us?
Yes it would but imagine the backlash if he got injured. Personally think he should have quit international football after the Euros. But as it's injuries and not fatigue he suffers from, it probably makes no difference whether or not he plays international football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.