Joshua Kimmich

No chance we get him for 44mil, would be incredible signing and a great addition for the squad.

I've only seen this lad a handful of times and from what I've seen he seems to have everything, but what stands out for me though is that desire, attitude and determination, the lad is a winner, if this is a possibility, we should go all out for him.

Kimmich plays at RB for Bayern but I assume if we bought him it'd be as a pivot/CDM. Don't see it happening personally- he's first choice at Bayern so won't exactly be forcing his way out.

Kimmich plays at RB for Bayern but I assume if we bought him it'd be as a pivot/CDM. Don't see it happening personally- he's first choice at Bayern so won't exactly be forcing his way out.

I think he came out and did an interview about how happy he was recently too, and how he never wanted to leave etc.

I have the feeling with him that the position does not really matter especially as he seems to really own the position not just in the national team but at Bayern, too, and to express himself even there, especially for a team that often builds up over the sides and in combination with Müller in different roles who is more about making space then having the ball so he can still have the ball a lot. That right side was the most productive for the German national team with 8 assists by Kimmich and 7 by Müller in the World Cup qualification and additional goals by both. It is not the usual one dimensional full back role he plays. It tells everything that one and a half years after he took over Lahm's position in the German national team and half a year after his retirement with Bayern you do not really miss him on the pitch.

Can be that he somewhen changes to the center - but he already plays a big role in this position (and with Jupp Martinez plays the six again and has a different role than Alonso or Kimmich would have that might be even better for Bayern especially in big matches - it already shows in the bundesliga where after being shaky at the beginning it is a lot more stable now without really having had the chance to work on other things)

Oh - I do not know how the author of that article (the source is not really BILD as they just hopped onto an article of the English or Spanish press) got the information. Maybe read it in one of his plants after he has smoked something. Kimmich for sure is not for sale and still has contract until 2020. And I am pretty sure that this contract will be prolonged during this season.

But yes, he really is a big gem. Not just as player but as personality, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.