David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

Pep: "I would have loved him at Barcelona but he was too expensive" Joke or They tried but we said do one?

hope it's the latter bodes well for the future if we are already telling the so called giants of footie to fuck off :)

Heard some West Brom fans after the game at the weekend saying it was a privilege to watch David Silva, he’s an unbelievable footballer

Pep: "I would have loved him at Barcelona but he was too expensive" Joke or They tried but we said do one?

hope it's the latter bodes well for the future if we are already telling the so called giants of footie to fuck off :)
Apparently Pep was told to bid for Silva as he'd be perfect for them, but he was too expensive. £24m was a lot back then, but not astronomical, however Barca going for Silva back then, would have been more of the same type of player for them.

Whatever the truth is, I'm glad to fuck they didn't get him & we did.

Would only let him sign on the condition he tells us why he shaved his head
He had a hair transplant. It's very obvious in this picture. Fair fucks to him, no need for the "he lost a bet" bollocks when it first shocked the footballing world.

In some countries they have a period of mourning when someone of great stature dies. I wonder what the hell we're gonna do when David plays his last game for City....what a scary thought!!!!.

He has a good 4 years in him at the top to due to his attributes being skill and not pace.

I think people will be amazed how much ground he actually covers, and in a Pep team it's even more.

He may not have pace but he still needs to be mobile enough to cover the ground he needs.

He makes the game look so easy and that he's never had any pace, people automatically think he runs less. His legs will stutter just like any other pro.

It's a common misconception in my opinion, and a year extension is just about right for those 10 years.

In fact it's perfect. Gets his deserved testimonial before going back to Spain and his hometown club to see out his final season.

That, and we all get to see the greatest ever city player for another 3 season's yet.

Hair transplant.
He had a hair transplant. It's very obvious in this picture. Fair fucks to him, no need for the "he lost a bet" bollocks when it first shocked the footballing world.

Oh shit, I didn't know that! I haven't seen that picture...
Any particular reason he needed a hair transplant? From what I remember he didn't exactly have hair like Granny Shagger

Give this dude a 2-3 year extension and it would be perfectly acceptable. He might be the best city player I've ever seen though I only started getting into football when I was around 16, 10 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.