CL emotional rehabilitation centre now open for anyone feeling anxiety

I have taken it upon myself, as a veteran of many disastrous CL campaigns, to provide counselling and support to anyone who may need it.

I understand that you do not face the same prospect of abject failure, but, you want to win it and that in itself is a recipe for turmoil, if you make a right roaring arse of it.

I am self medicating right now after being emotionally raped by PSG with thoughts of Autumn walks, a country pub with rosy cheeked yokels marvelling at my style, wit and sophistication. A hot meal sat beside the fire and a beautiful woman opposite in a short skirt with restless, ever crossing legs.

I am willing to pass on my knowledge of creating a safe happy place in our mind palaces.

I should be on the fucking telly.

Magic Counselling is a post away.

Bring your football fears and I will unmask them for the frauds they are.

Or tell you you're fucked.

Yer don't need to tell me, MP. I self-diagnosed in the 50s that I was well 'n truly fucked with MCFC! I've been improving though over the last four six or seven seasons.

Well, as the only patient so far, your day will come, I am looking ahead to our game against the team I believe will be the one to beat to win the CL. PSG have been the best team I have seen at home in the CL, having said that, we shat it and made what would have been a victory anyway, even easier. We didn't have the confidence just to play, we did against Bayern and all I am hoping for is to have a go and nt be like frightened rabbits we were at Celtic Park.

For us, especially in this group, it was always about the fight for third. I think we will achieve that and hopefully tomorrow we can give a good account ourselves, but even if we play really well, this team has the potential to maul far better teams that us, and will do.

So, its like a free game, we aren't expecting anything other than a balls parting, so take the cunts on at least.

Raped In Paris.

I can see the headlines now. :)

Well, as the only patient so far, your day will come, I am looking ahead to our game against the team I believe will be the one to beat to win the CL. PSG have been the best team I have seen at home in the CL, having said that, we shat it and made what would have been a victory anyway, even easier. We didn't have the confidence just to play, we did against Bayern and all I am hoping for is to have a go and nt be like frightened rabbits we were at Celtic Park.

For us, especially in this group, it was always about the fight for third. I think we will achieve that and hopefully tomorrow we can give a good account ourselves, but even if we play really well, this team has the potential to maul far better teams that us, and will do.

So, its like a free game, we aren't expecting anything other than a balls parting, so take the cunts on at least.

Raped In Paris.

I can see the headlines now. :)

I think there is a stronger mentality about the squad now. I think they go into each game clearly feeling they can win it, even after going a goal down, they have resilience, robustness, and sheer quality of attacking football that wasn't always a feature of our matches last season. I wish I could join in but I've been watching City too long not to feel that at anytime the left rear wheel might just come rolling off!

Why am I feeling ‘typical City’ about tonight’s game. Expectations are high that we will carry on our winning streak but I am not so sure. Bloody hell! Why did I ever start supporting us?

I think there is a stronger mentality about the squad now. I think they go into each game clearly feeling they can win it, even after going a goal down, they have resilience, robustness, and sheer quality of attacking football that wasn't always a feature of our matches last season. I wish I could join in but I've been watching City too long not to feel that at anytime the left rear wheel might just come rolling off!

I think having been a long suffering victim of past traumas, our mind has a default which tends to make us pessimistic, even when there is no need for it, well certainly not to the degree evident with you lot. I can't see you having any issue tonight. You are miles ahead of them, only a defensive fuck up, which I still think you are capable of doing, can make this game harder.

I expect a city win 3.1

As for a recommended course of treatment?

Take a deep breath, let it out slowly and repeat

We are a better team now, we are a better team now. we are a better team now.

And relax

If this doesn't do it, get pissed, trash your living room, being careful when smashing the windows in relation to flying fragments, then set fire to your sofa.

Why am I feeling ‘typical City’ about tonight’s game. Expectations are high that we will carry on our winning streak but I am not so sure. Bloody hell! Why did I ever start supporting us?

You're in the same boat as Dave so follow the recommendations gave to him.

You're a Celtic fan? You're going to get a hammering this week, sorry my friend.

Oh we know. Its trying to at least play a bit of football that we are after. We have no doubt that a right good hammering is in le post.

Only a very select few teams in the CL won't be rag dolled there. I am as close to replacing Harry Styles in One Direction as Celtic are to that select group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.